30 DAY MONEY- BACK GUARANTEEOur goal is to delight our clients in every way. If your purchase fails to meet your expectations, we will be happy to offer a full refund for up to 30 days. For cash or check purchases over $250, we will issue a company check within 10 days of the return. To maintain the integrity of our product we cannot accept returns that have been worn or altered. All original packaging and paperwork must be returned to insure a proper credit
TRADE-IN WARRANTYWe honor the value of your diamond should you wish to exchange your precious gemstone for a larger or more valuable diamond. This is valid on solitaire earrings, pendants & rings, or on the center stones of a bridal set. In order to receive the full value, your new purchase must be 150% of the original purchase. The trade-in applies exclusively to the diamond. For solitaire earrings, rings, or pendants, $75 will be deducted from the trade amount for the mounting.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTYAll jewelry purchased at Thousand Island Diamond Center is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects. If your diamond or gemstone is lost due to a defect, we will replace it free of charge. This warranty does not cover normal wear & tear or blemishes that arise as a result of negligence
PRICE QUALITY GUARANTEE
At Thousand Island Diamond Center, we specialize in diamonds graded by The Forevermark Laboratory, The Gemological Institute of America, and the American Gem Society. We guarantee the absolute best prices on diamonds. When you buy a diamond from Thousand Island Diamond Center, we back that purchase with an assurance that your diamond will grade the same or higher. Should you bring your diamond to be appraised by an internationally accredited laboratory, and your diamond came back with a lower grade, we will replace the diamond and refund $500 of your purchase for the inconvenience. If you buy a diamond and find the exact same quality for less elsewhere, we will refund the difference. Due to fluctuations in the gemstone market, any price claim must be received within 6 months of your purchase.
YOUR COVERAGE INCLUDES:
- Ring sizing once per year
- Ring refurbishment, including rhodium
- Bridal set soldering
- Engraving on the ring’s interior
- Accidental damage repairs
- Replacing or re-cutting lost or broken gemstones
- Stone tightening and applicable prong re-tipping
- Chain and bracelet repairs
- Clasp repairs and replacements
- Watch crystals, bracelets, and battery repairs or replacement
- Enhanced trade-in: The value of your trade-in will increase by 3% over the duration of this 5-year plan.
- The maximum total for an item is $10,000.
- Items that are intentionally damaged will be excluded
- Repair work performed by a jeweler other than Thousand Island Diamond Center may void the warranty
- In the case of a loss that exceeds $500, the client may be asked to sign a notarized affidavit of loss
- Custom-made items may not be eligible
- Estate merchandise is not eligible
TO KEEP YOUR 5-YEAR JEWELRY CARE PLAN UP TO DATE, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR JEWELRY INSPECTED BY THOUSAND ISLAND DIAMOND CENTER EVERY 6 MONTHS. PLEASE BRING YOUR INSPECTION RECORD WITH YOU SO THAT WE CAN DOCUMENT EACH VISIT.
THOUSAND ISLAND DIAMOND CENTER
is a proud member of the following associations: